Searching Nutrition and Health
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lung
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture I: Nutrition and Health
- green part of the plant works particularly on heart and lungs, while
- they strengthen our heart and lungs, the middle man, the chest man.
- upon my heart or my lungs, I make myself a green salad. And in this
- lungs, building them up, nourishing them through the fats.
- greens, their forces go to my chest, lungs, and heart not their
- foods, bread and potatoes, for instance work more on the lung
- system and throat system (lungs, throat, palate and so on). Fats work
- Carbohydrates: lungs, throat, palate
- Title: Lecture II: Nutrition and Health
- grains are eaten, the heart and lungs become particularly strong.
- Grains strengthen heart and lungs. A man then develops a healthy chest
- strong lungs if he's always opening the window and crying, Let's get
- some fresh air in here! No! a person has strong lungs if he is so
- they had healthy lungs, healthy hearts, and so on.
- And then came the potato diet! The potato takes little care of lung
- lungs and his heart become weak. Tuberculosis, lung tuberculosis, did
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: