Searching Nutrition and Health
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nourish
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture I: Nutrition and Health
- breathe: that is also a way of taking in nourishment. You take oxygen
- lungs, building them up, nourishing them through the fats.
- we can say: the root nourishes the head particularly [see drawing above];
- the middle of the plant, stem and leaves, nourishes the chest
- particularly; and fruit nourishes the lower body.
- there! for that nourishes our head. When we look down at the lettuce
- fruits are the right thing to nourish the lower body, through the
- protein they contain. Protein from any of the fruits nourishes your
- stomach for you, nourishes all your digestive organs in your lower
- When a child sucks a candy, he's not doing that for nourishment. There
- of protein, he will be a well-nourished individual. This has led to
- more they eat, the better they are nourished. Of course it is not
- true. One is often much better nourished if one eats less, because
- to be nourished with protein, for after all, it consists of living
- Title: Lecture II: Nutrition and Health
- You can see that it is also a question of giving proper nourishment to
- begins to take external nourishment, one can learn from him what one
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: