Searching Nutrition and Health
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pen
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture I: Nutrition and Health
- deposits, you've got black coal. When you sharpen a pencil, you've got
- could also say some thing else. Because remember the most expensive
- graphite in the pencil, and the diamonds: they are all the same
- large expenditure of strength, it leaves a man weak afterwards, and
- hard time getting their seed if they had to depend upon someone
- cooking the grains. And now, gentlemen, what happens when we cook the
- been entirely changed. Think what happens to the grain when I make
- summer! There an inner ripening has already been happening, so that
- stems (which are not ripened but actually dried up by the sun). The
- unnecessary amounts of protein well, then something happens as it
- it happened with these two that the man's urine showed no sign of the
- What had happened? They had stuffed the man with protein and it was of
- becomes poisonous and poisons the whole body. That's what can happen
- healthy brain, for just the opposite is happening: one is getting a
- Title: Lecture II: Nutrition and Health
- myself. But it doesn't happen that way, gentlemen. A human being has
- then it never happens that our body is missing some essential element.
- strong lungs if he's always opening the window and crying, Let's get
- the best preparation for later attacks of appendicitis, they would be
- yet. Think of the amount of thought expended daily in this world in
- and the body becomes rigid. Now it can also happen that someone has
- habit of thinking was good for us. Later, as it happens in life, we
- his plate, because science told him to. And what had happened to him?
- happens, for instance, as it does with very many children, that he
- another, and gnaws at his pen so that something will come out that he
- can write down. Gnawing at his pen doesn't help him, but the coffee
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: