You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: saliva
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture I: Nutrition and Health
- slowly turned into starch by the saliva in our mouth and the
- body can really take it easy, for all it needs is saliva to soften the
- carrot. All it needs is saliva and stomach secretions, pepsin and so
- they are almost entirely eaten up by the saliva, by the gastric