Searching Nutrition and Health
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: salt
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture I: Nutrition and Health
- partly by adding them to our food, for example in the form of salt,
- Minerals are not even changed. For example, when you shake salt into
- your soup, that salt goes almost unchanged up into your head. You get
- it as salt in your head. But when you eat potatoes, you don't get
- The human being still takes his salt and his sugar from nature. He has
- Title: Lecture II: Nutrition and Health
- salt. A man takes salt into his body and it travels all the way to his
- head, in such a way that the salt remains salt. It is really not
- changed except that it is dissolved. It keeps its forces as salt all
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: