Searching Nutrition and Health
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sugar
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture I: Nutrition and Health
- converted once again, in the further process of digestion, into sugar.
- And we need sugar. So you see, we get the sugar we need from the
- there must be more exertion still, because sugar has to be derived
- transforming carbohydrates into starch and starch into sugar, I become
- strong. Precisely through the fact that I permeate myself with sugar
- forms starch and sugar in the healthiest possible way. Actually, the
- starch and sugar.
- starch and the starch into sugar: that requires inner heat.
- potatoes in your head, you get sugar. The conversion takes place as I
- You see, that is the difference between fats and sugar or minerals.
- The human being still takes his salt and his sugar from nature. He has
- to derive the sugar from the potato and the rye and so on, but there
- he gets carbohydrates, he would never be able to form sugar by
- himself. And if he could not form sugar, he would be a weakling
- forever. So be grateful for the sugar, gentlemen! Because you are
- peoples. There are certain peoples who consume very little sugar or
- foodstuffs that produce sugar. These peoples have weak physical
- form sugar, and they are strong.
- Title: Lecture II: Nutrition and Health
- different situation. The sugar illness, diabetes, shows that a person
- lump of sugar! That's something that must be regarded in the right
- way. For a child who jumps up on his chair to sneak a lump of sugar
- fact that he must sneak a bit of sugar, is a sign that his liver is
- not in order. Only those children sneak sugar who have something wrong
- with their livers it is then actually cured by the sugar. The
- others are not interested in sugar; they ignore it. Naturally, such a
- Father or Mother not be looking, so that I can take that sugar: then
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: