Searching Nutrition and Health
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tendency
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture II: Nutrition and Health
- only if there is no tendency to arteriosclerosis in the head, but only
- talking of the tendency to have it your hay fever is a kind of
- he can just have had the tendency to it. And you see, just this
- tendency to it has been of benefit to him. One can even say it may
- seem a little farfetched, but a person who has a tendency to hay fever
- can even say, Thank God I have this tendency! The hay fever isn't
- There you have the gist of the matter. If a child has a tendency to
- worms, even the slightest tendency, he will do everything possible to
- carrots because a child who has a tendency to worms longs for
- meat and can refuse it has certainly the tendency to develop
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: