Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 1. Introduction
- Zoroastrian god of darkness, the being eternally opposed to the
- god of light, who is called Ormazd. In Rudolf Steiner's
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 2. Methodology
- about God, and the fact that many men are honest by habit or
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 3. Premises of History/Demonstration
- “God” would be improper and inexact. It is
- unity of God.
- gods (expelled from the Garden, cut off from higher levels of
- return of a transformed man to the lap of the gods. When
- Ahriman's way; but since “the Gods ... release[d] the
- “god” and “star,” a confluence which
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- Finally, aside from the necessity of coinciding with Godel's
- World, God, and destroying all who do not worship Satan
- Pluto was discovered at about the time of Godel's proof, and
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 5. From the Beginning of Time to the End
- Eve's attention. She turned from attending exclusively to God
- shared a residence with God and the human being. In the second
- God, to each who receives the Word, believes in His name, who
- is born of God. Proper attention to the Word gives will to
- child of God, so each person is now offered the power to become
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: