Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lucifer
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 1. Introduction
- conception, Ahriman is opposed to Lucifer (literally,
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 3. Premises of History/Demonstration
- Lucifer, the personified facet of oneness, Ahriman, of twoness,
- proper context, and the context of Ahriman includes Lucifer and
- Lucifer which occurred in the orient in the third millennium
- See, for example, Rudolf Steiner The Influences of Lucifer
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- existence of Lucifer and Ahriman in their present form can be
- categories; Ahriman embodied the pole of matter, while Lucifer
- qualities of Lucifer or Ahriman to an unusual degree, responds
- to “ahrimanization” by 'luciferizing;” in
- becoming warm, it becomes luciferic, and thus rights the
- beyond its limits, it will melt in an excess of luciferic
- Lucifer. But when matter is in this state (that is, is
- See the lecture, “Christ in Relation to Lucifer and
- Christ and the Opposing Spiritual Powers. Lucifer, Ahriman,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: