Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: axiom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 2. Methodology
- realize the arbitrary character of axiomatic systems since the
- century, we have not yet seen that our notion of axiomatic
- called axioms or postulates. Axioms are the basis of any
- Axioms are extremely simple statements, so simple that their
- truth is self-evident. At one time axioms were held to be
- A famous axiom
- In symbolic logic, a typical axiom is “a or not-a,”
- axioms, the transformation rules allow one to produce an
- compound statements which have been spun out of the axioms by
- Just as axioms are the basis of
- be as true as the axioms. In the appropriate circumstances,
- set of axioms, in this case the single axiom “1”.
- “x” is understood to stand for any statement (axiom
- application of the production rule to the axiom results in the
- axioms via the production rules. In spiritual logic, it is
- the statements, both axioms and theorems, indicate sources of
- is more trivial in its axioms and more sophisticated in its
- Its axioms are so obvious that beginning students are often
- reversed — the axioms are full, necessary, and the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 3. Premises of History/Demonstration
- I will describe the premises or axioms on which the more
- some of the direct consequences and correlates of the axioms by
- of the created world is formed or permeated by an axiom of high
- order which we may call “twoness.” This axiom
- the axiom “zeroness,” or “nothingness,”
- understanding this axiom within the context of the created
- is an axiom that exists independently of twoness, even though
- the previous two axioms. Oneness rules when the world has been
- axioms already presented shine down into it from various points
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- from the fundamental axioms which have been presented in the
- irreducible items in the world (a collection of axioms), and a
- all of mathematics in a fully axiomized system of logic,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: