Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cover
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 1. Introduction
- itself with reporting what it discovers, scientism is
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 2. Methodology
- discovery of non-Euclidean geometries in the nineteenth
- scientific discovery. Actually, metaphysics has little to do
- theoretical understanding. It is like discovering a theory
- discover on one's own.
- theorems, some of which take a stroke of genius to discover.
- discover and elucidate theorems; in spiritual logic, one
- See for example, N. R. Hansen: Patterns of Discovery,
- “discovery” of the elliptical nature of the orbit
- of Mars would be more justly termed a “recovery,”
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- calculating devices foreshadowed mechanisms which would cover
- discovered that all operations could be built up out of a
- The announcement of the discovery on December 21 created a
- crowned the efforts of the greatest astronomical discovery
- The second event, the discovery of the planet Pluto,
- The discovery
- observations of its newly discovered moon show it to have been
- its discovery. Second, Pluto appeared on at least a dozen
- plates taken before the discovery plates, including four images
- involved in the timing of the planet's discovery in concordance
- Pluto's discovery, the timing of the explosion at Hiroshima and
- The discovery
- “superconductivity1' was discovered in 1911,
- compound has been discovered which will exhibit this
- Pluto was discovered at about the time of Godel's proof, and
- The discovery was made on February 18, 1930, at about 4 p.m.
- Tombaugh. The discovery position was within about six degrees
- discovery was, because it was found using a device known as a
- the discovery plates were January 21, January 23, and January
- would take to be its “discovery position,” it
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: Cover Sheet
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: