Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: depend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 2. Methodology
- differing responses depend on our knowledge of the methodology
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 3. Premises of History/Demonstration
- absolute, depending on itself alone for its definition —
- is an axiom that exists independently of twoness, even though
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- which may be called (depending on the context) true and false,
- appears on earth in an independent, physical embodiment. Like a
- of electricity as an independent, free-standing phenomenon may
- that these two aspects first appeared independently of each
- relation with time as the independent variable. Time is modeled
- either direction, and changes states depending on what it
- encountered, the machine halts and, depending on the state it
- the machines. From then on, (machine independent) program
- development was one thing, and (machine dependent) program
- which the practical life of our culture depends. When the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: