Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: formation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 1. Introduction
- me as well, but the transformations I have just described are
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 2. Methodology
- information, but as a result of his or her class, culture,
- significant transformations during its history. Even relatively
- must also have transformation rules, which turn one true
- familiar to us in algebra, in which a simple transformation
- axioms, the transformation rules allow one to produce an
- means of the application of the transformation rules in a
- material logic is a logic of metamorphosis and transformation
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 3. Premises of History/Demonstration
- purely matter; in the course of their formation, they too
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- to store information by punching holes in it according to a
- transformations, this company became IBM.
- ordered sequence of signs, to “information”; they
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: