Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: high
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Short Bio of David B. Black
- David B. Black started programming in high school, had written software
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 2. Methodology
- highest good in life ... Whence we have the clandestine atheism
- skill in itself. They took highly skilled
- logic, the idea of higher order logics is already present. For
- higher order of being than plants; they add a qualitative
- plants. If the animal kingdom were higher order in the sense
- higher-order plants, in this sense.
- higher-order logics are, however, possible. I know of two
- world, this first higher order logic permeates wherever living
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 3. Premises of History/Demonstration
- something in some other (symbolically speaking, higher)
- higher kind than our own is a logical necessity if our world
- of the created world is formed or permeated by an axiom of high
- gods (expelled from the Garden, cut off from higher levels of
- higher self to the “voice of conscience”);
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- embodied the pole of spirit, neither being higher or lower than
- systems have a high number as their base (the number beyond
- sequence from the beginning), as high as sixty for the
- sharp break at the highest number, when one changes the form of
- highest value to the lowest. In the binary system, counting
- also a highly technological one. In printing, Merganthaler
- evolution, the uses to which it was put were highly prophetic.
- with a highly limited, fixed function to perform. Given certain
- attains (in a narrow, highly particularized fashion) a level of
- based on highly specialized mechanisms which cannot be
- look, and beings of a higher order than elementals are
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: