Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 1. Introduction
- god of light, who is called Ormazd. In Rudolf Steiner's
- light-vessel), and the two of them together are opposed by the
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 2. Methodology
- as being immediately there, nothing more than sound or light
- delight is the way that theorems of such power, beauty, and
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- first successful trial of a practical light bulb for the home.
- “wizard of Menlo Park.” The invention of the light
- These uses were communication (telegraph, telephone) and light
- (light bulb and all its applications). These applications seem
- quantitative intellectual content. Light is the occult version
- of the same thing; that is, what underlies what we see as light
- is thought. We recognize this when we draw a light bulb over
- idea. And just as the pane of glass that best lets the light
- far too light to produce the effects which supposedly led to
- electricity and light. The vast majority of a transistor is
- light through, just like our head which (one hopes) lets the
- transistor, it is electricity (ahrimanic light) instead of
- light which passes through the tainted glass — pure glass
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 5. From the Beginning of Time to the End
- light burned. All other lights had been like the Sun,
- light have their own basis, unrelated to the Sun. Also in that
- electricity made light unrelated to the Sun.
- Sunless light and Wordless
- own, a world with light not of the Sun and logic not of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: