Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: long
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Short Bio of David B. Black
- along with his esoteric, historical and mathematical studies. In the
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 1. Introduction
- average, so long as the focus of concentration was the
- long time to see what relevance such a seemingly abstract and
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 2. Methodology
- A rather long
- Our powers of reasoning have been so weakened through prolonged
- facility. As one moves along the progression from detective to
- prestige as a mathematician, coupled with his extremely long,
- modern physical science has long been recognized; Newton was
- Then along came Copernicus, who advanced the heliocentric view
- argumentation along these lines.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 3. Premises of History/Demonstration
- Expulsion, the reign of twoness began, and along with it our
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- identifying those objects and tracing their development, along
- But long before that appearance, there must be objects which,
- autonomous life appeared only in this century. So long as the
- so long as there are X's on the tape. As soon as an O is
- last moment. So long as synchronization was maintained,
- long wires, so there would be lots of space between them and
- electricity does not travel along wires instantaneously; it
- rather far along, but is still decades from being complete
- stood at 107:46 of celestial longitude, which is 17:46 of the
- percent in longitude. On November 1, 1952, the U. S. exploded
- discrepancy in longitude amounts to about two tenths of one
- body) to some time not long after the macrocosmic process has
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: