Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: matter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 1. Introduction
- science is a false one, and that the subject matter of both
- is another matter. Whereas science is positive, contenting
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 2. Methodology
- ordinarily thought of as “matter.”
- with the subject matter of modem psychology, or even with the
- prefer (as a matter of convenience) the center of the
- matter of coordinate systems — which does not affect the
- thought-of-matter. As a result, we cannot
- distinction between spirit and matter necessitated by the
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 3. Premises of History/Demonstration
- related facet of twoness is that of spirit and matter. The
- physics of matter and energy, and the equivalence between them.
- In this conception, a “piece” of matter is seen as
- In Hindu doctrine, the analog of matter is Prakriti,
- incarnation from the perspective of the spirit-matter aspect of
- of spirit and matter, during which process the two react to
- purely matter; in the course of their formation, they too
- time, stretching out in a qualitative sense towards the matter
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- heavens, and when spirit and matter first appeared as distinct
- categories; Ahriman embodied the pole of matter, while Lucifer
- spirit-matter continuum, can seem disconnected from the
- The new advance is based on the fact that matter loses its
- thus computers out of matter in this extreme state.
- matter is in a peculiarly unbalanced state when it is
- Lucifer. But when matter is in this state (that is, is
- wholly comprised of Ahriman's substance; what little matter
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: