Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mechanical
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 2. Methodology
- theorems, however clever, are mechanically derivable from the
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- mechanical analog computer which could solve systems of
- differential equations. Commercial electro-mechanical
- satisfactory mechanical calculating machines were eventually
- electro-mechanical devices in general).
- ways, but the advance of imparting to it a kind of mechanical,
- development of nontrivial, complete systems of mechanical
- simple mechanical automaton was halted through the introduction
- with IBM for the Navy, was completely electro-mechanical, had
- speed, three orders of magnitude, won by replacing mechanical
- mechanical (albeit self-aware) nature. With the achievement of
- superior to electro-mechanical relays, they still
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: Cover Sheet
- transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic-mechanical,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: