Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: operation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Short Bio of David B. Black
- for oil industry optimization and early ARPAnet operation by the time
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- the loom's operation, was an immediate success; by 1812 there
- were 11,000 Jacquard looms in operation in France.
- fully operational machine was not the obstacle, however, as is
- exposure of a fully operational machine, coupled with the
- operations. The algebras most of us are familiar with have the
- between intellectual operations and the objects of those
- operations was stood on its head: before, we were faced with a
- operations on it; now, the world is so simple, there are only
- vast numbers of infinitely varied operations on them. The world
- is reduced to a minimum, and intellectual operation on what is
- discovered that all operations could be built up out of a
- the direct control over the machine's operations. A machine
- of the control over the operations passes into the machine
- operations on each of the cards.
- intellectual operations and the intellectual operations
- 730,000 parts, and could perform three addition operations per
- the stored program, in which the sequence of operations to be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: