Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pass
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 2. Methodology
- period of the Sun to an accuracy not surpassed by modem
- Operands are the passive objects of the system. In geometry,
- is evident that our logical system encompasses the odd numbers
- distinction between passive operands and active operators. A
- similar distinction holds between passive logic systems and
- passive theorems. Although such dualities pervade material
- logic, it is as a whole passive (substance-like) in relation to
- from passive (as a whole) material logic to active spiritual
- logic, the duality active/passive recedes into the background,
- encompass wider complexes of phenomena.” With regard to
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 3. Premises of History/Demonstration
- which is passive and substantial, while spirit is analogous to
- incarnation. Similarly, the passage of the ego through the
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- example, was a passionate believer in the virtues of
- of the control over the operations passes into the machine
- A, having passed over two X's. The process continues, with the
- machine passing between states A and B and advancing the tape,
- very useful ways to the passage of electricity. In the
- light which passes through the tainted glass — pure glass
- I will pass
- “resist” the passage of electricity through them.
- Technically, the resistance of a wire to electricity passing
- passion, and render further abuse useless.
- response to the passage of electricity. This
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: