Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: person
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 1. Introduction
- small businesses. In 1980, about 400,000 “personal
- English with a person, reported
- machines, I confronted this question with a sense of personal
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 2. Methodology
- method starts from the recognition that every person has
- a determining role in the path a person takes through this
- attempts to penetrate. Imagine that a person starts out life a
- an outer world. Then the person reaches out, and eventually
- trust the next one. A superstitious person and a scientist
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 3. Premises of History/Demonstration
- person participates in and is a variation of the prototypical
- Lucifer, the personified facet of oneness, Ahriman, of twoness,
- Ahriman, who personifies the tendencies unique to the age in
- personal and open; meeting him deeply and in a touching,
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- example, one could encode a card with a person's name, salary,
- person, out of the necessities of the technical tasks leads by
- conversed with people about their personal problems cleverly
- enough so that intelligent people feel personally attached to
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 5. From the Beginning of Time to the End
- Word. Just as the Word offers each person the power to become a
- child of God, so each person is now offered the power to become
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: