Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: represent
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 1. Introduction
- and that the computer represents the vanguard of this
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 2. Methodology
- be used to show precisely the opposite: the misrepresentation
- ones as representing a number (in the unary number system), it
- be fully represented by marks on paper, while spiritual logic
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 3. Premises of History/Demonstration
- point, physically represented by the fertilized egg cell. The
- between oneness and twoness is represented symbolically by the
- represented in the Bible as the Garden of Eden. After the
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- system, the numbers themselves represent the more analog end,
- the number's representation, and the final digit leaps from the
- astronomical theories of Laplace represented an advance over
- represented by such figures as Frege, Peano, Russell and
- Taken together, these two events represent a polarization of
- achievement which these demonstrated capabilities represent,
- Winograd, Procedures as a Representation for Data in &
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: