Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: rule
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 2. Methodology
- must also have transformation rules, which turn one true
- rule might be
- This rule expresses the thought
- axioms, the transformation rules allow one to produce an
- means of the application of the transformation rules in a
- Finally, there is a single production rule as
- or theorem). The rule states that any true statement remains
- application of the production rule to the axiom results in the
- and more production rules.
- It is nothing but a set of rules which tell how to transform
- in a world ruled by dynamic polarities. Goethe sensed this
- axioms via the production rules. In spiritual logic, it is
- Again, one distinguishes between active production rules and
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 3. Premises of History/Demonstration
- world, itself ruled by twoness, provide a good illustration of
- twoness is the rule. Beyond what little has already been hinted
- the previous two axioms. Oneness rules when the world has been
- ontogenetic ladder of creation out of where twoness rules
- manifestation of a created world, the numbers each rule the
- twoness is the rule. This brings us to the notion of sequence
- possible by the rule of twoness.) During oneness, all of
- twoness that now rules the created world. We can view the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: