Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stood
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 2. Methodology
- number of people who understood it. Von Neumann's tremendous
- “x” is understood to stand for any statement (axiom
- that term may be understood in material logic, animals would be
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- were able to see their potential, but something always stood in
- “boolean algebra,” which he understood as a sort of
- operations was stood on its head: before, we were faced with a
- 29, 1930, when Pluto stood at 18:18, 18:15, and 18:08 degrees
- stood at 107:46 of celestial longitude, which is 17:46 of the
- exploded at Hiroshima, Saturn stood at 18:13 of Cancer, its
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: