Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: theory
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 2. Methodology
- theory being built up, they are ignored by the reader and by
- build up as complete a theory as he can out of the facts at his
- second he has to doubt his theory with unalloyed cynicism,
- the kind who can bolster a theory and rip it apart with equal
- theoretical understanding. It is like discovering a theory
- transparent clarity and connectedness of a penetrating theory.
- Neumann “disproof” of the hidden variable theory in
- in the supposed primary one; theory now often precedes
- scientific mood demanded a theory which fit the facts better
- empirical theory.
- constructed his theory to “save the
- That he needed such a theory shows that modernism was already
- Therefore, putting theory ahead of observation he threw out
- a test of the general theory of relativity, he said,
- which elaborately extends a theory without deepening
- to achieve in his mathematical theory. Owen Barfield, in his
- since it did no more than bring astronomical theory back to
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- was provided, in a primitive form, by the creation of a theory
- of finite state machines, and in fuller form, by the theory of
- the theory of types. Gödel did not shun the paradox, but
- John von Neumann pioneered the theory of self-reproducing
- the machine in its entirety. See von Neumann: Theory of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: