Searching The Computer and the Incarnation Ahriman
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: three
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 2. Methodology
- three parts. The first is the alphabet, which is the set of
- equivalence between the three Ptolemaic points 1) the earth,
- equant, and the three Keplerian points 1) the sun at one
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 3. Premises of History/Demonstration
- introduction of “threeness” is the turning point in
- number of evolution, three is the number of what has been
- threeness completely overcomes twoness, time will come to an
- it is appropriate to introduce our three main concepts in the
- and the Christ, of threeness. Our main protagonist is of course
- Title: The Computer and the Incarnation of Ahriman: 4. History of the Incarnation of Ahriman in its Macrocosmic Aspect
- 730,000 parts, and could perform three addition operations per
- speed, three orders of magnitude, won by replacing mechanical
- to three years.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: