Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: english
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- lecture published in English under the title
- it was made by one of our English friends [Willi Sucher – e.Ed].
- thirty years. The English friend noted the time required for the
- Steiner speaks of these rhythms, our English friend suggested that
- and pronounced in ordinary English, it is parousia. Now we
- English Bible.
- Bible into English. They simply have the prevalent idea of the early
- draperies of Jacobean English — very beautiful, completely out
- for it as we have adopted that in modern English. We know it very
- which is just the old Greek word spelled in English letters. You need
- English. It is a kind of poetic expression borrowed from Ancient
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: