Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: saturn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- forces of procreation, and of the Saturn sphere as that in which the
- planet Saturn requires to go around the Sun once, which is not quite
- as being received into the Saturn Sphere; multiply the period of His
- life by the Saturn period around the Sun and you get the time when
- planetary sphere of Saturn, the utmost depths of cosmic
- cosmos in the Saturn rhythm until they reached the furthest point in
- the Saturn sphere, traveled back, and began striking onto the shore
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: