Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: action
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- by viewing the disturbed interaction of the four bodies, of the four
- witnessed the process of creation, the will forces in action. Instead
- it is something almost as material as a piano in its action. The
- which he describes the disturbance of the interaction between the
- also Luciferic. That is the secret of the disturbed interaction
- no obstruction, however, but can radiate by its own action, and in
- redemptive action of Christ. It is not enough to leave it in the
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- contraction, in ebb and flow, in coming and going. This is the
- air. How, then, are those clouds suspended? It is by the action of
- due to capillary action, osmosis, etcetera. But you can answer, then
- why does that action work in the spring and not in the fall? Physical
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: