Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: aid
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- on the Moon, and said, ‘Look here, MAN,
- immediately. Once again the Luciferic possibilities were laid before
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- means indwelling, and then also aid or help. In
- were laid for the American Nation. Somehow this seems to me an
- the end of the century when Rudolf Steiner said the final fate of the
- have to be made up, debts paid, balance sheets issued, income tax
- paid — all those things which in some measure we have begun to
- debts paid, and the past wound up. So we come to realize how true is
- he came to study the law of gravitation. But Ruskin said: “Newton
- had any significance, and he said, “Yes! Remember that around
- touch even our senses. Steiner said once that Stifter's
- was far wiser than the most modern meteorologist, because she said
- the Christ form Who appeared in a room. But, Steiner said once, no
- If we have said that it
- outside our ranks. But, as I said last week, we do have a heavy
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: