Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: astral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- astral bodies. Where the etheric asserts its dominance over the
- astral, it involves the whole glandular system. As a result we can
- through over-assertion of the etheric forces on the astral. The
- by the intrusion of the etheric upon the astral. And that too, as we
- show in another functional sphere, the digestive, that the astral
- astrality over the etheric in the digestive sphere break down and
- the disturbed balance between man's ego and his astrality —
- should have received in purity along with his astral body given him
- much more interesting to plunge into the astral body. I will give you
- astral double of yours. You can really immerse yourself in it. Of
- power of the ego over the astral body.”
- between our ego and our astrality.
- where the etheric overpowers the astral, muscular matter originates.
- Where the astral overpowers the etheric, there, in a somewhat
- progressive permeation by Christ of the astral, etheric and physical
- astral body occurred in the Temptation which followed the Baptism
- between ego and astrality. On the basis of the biblical records one
- balance between ego and astrality.
- Through this event the proper relationship between the astral and
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- the etheric and astral bodies affected the glandular system; between
- the astral and etheric reversed, affected the digestive system; and
- astral coming, and finally a coming of Christ in the ego. These
- the visible manifestation of the astral sphere. Therefore, all those
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: