Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: back
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Back Cover
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- historical dates we shall have to go back to the days when the
- the power to do so, then you need not hold back but look into this
- tremendous and complex background in order to appreciate adequately
- history, there is never a simple going back to what once was, to a
- higher plane. The Bible does not lead back to Paradise, but forward
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- consciousness, and then began to travel back to Earth. With more
- out until they reach the shore when they are thrown back again to the
- the Saturn sphere, traveled back, and began striking onto the shore
- defined by a cosmic background. That is the old concept of an aeon
- sense it. You need not go far back in history to find that people
- background — that cosmic darkness is really the ether.
- Jesus. There, turning his back on Palestine, marching North, his eyes
- selected, whom they recognized in their karmic background and in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: