Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cloud
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- prophecy often hangs like a cloud before our free understanding of
- instead of clouding, they should illuminate our view.
- that He will come “in the clouds.” Now there is a key
- living grain. The Greek word for cloud, nephele, does include
- that concept of the great realm of the clouds which permeates, but
- organic matter, of living things. That is part of the cloud.
- understand the visible clouds in the sky, which at least reflect —
- ordinary clouds are a great scientific mystery. They are colder and
- clouds are suspended by an uprush of cold air.” But as
- air. How, then, are those clouds suspended? It is by the action of
- The visible clouds are
- the clouds assume most peculiar shapes. They look like primeval
- in their kind of cosmic laboratory. They use the clouds as their
- that the clouds are the washing of the Mother of God, hung up in the
- expression of the fact that clouds are not only material; they are
- references in biblical passages to the clouds are simply, well,
- that sphere of the clouds. Actually, the manifestation, the advent of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: