Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: day
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- historical dates we shall have to go back to the days when the
- which we find ourselves today. We can approach this subject only with
- must be today still shows traces of a descent from what one could
- before the Fall. Today as a result of the broken harmony and the
- now, today, how essential the cosmic conceptions are for
- spices, dissolved so quickly that, during those three days when He
- the resurrection body of Christ which we can today give. In another cycle,
- early days of Christianity these things were still known and
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- the greatest of the twentieth century — was made on a day
- a black day if ever there was one. You can hardly have a better
- languages, or in Eastern languages today, presents a problem, in
- to remind ourselves that we live in critical days, but we will not
- occurs that phrase “The Last Day,” and here the
- a European custom referring, in business jargon, to the Last Day, or
- “the ultimo:” the day the accounts have to be made up.
- the concept of “The Last Day” in the New Testament, which
- be Last Days in human history whose characteristics are that accounts
- rapidly towards such a Last Day. But the great thing is that human
- may interest you to see how you can speak today, quite openly, about
- flew one day from Louisville to Chicago, and on the plane we were
- saurian type. And the forces which in the old days worked on those
- cannot speak; he is blind for three days, goes without food, and so
- even in those days by Arab tribes. We know what kind of associations
- also suggests that this event comes today to a humanity which has
- fact that today a society entrusted with such an enormous
- longer the case. Today the cosmic organ for understanding the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: