Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ego
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- tangible egotism. That the human excretions, the secretions, are
- charged with a kind of destructive egotism is again evidence of some
- the disturbed balance between man's ego and his astrality —
- approached the human ego which MAN
- So, the ego immersed itself — and became inoculated with
- power of the ego over the astral body.”
- overpowering element in the ego, which is Luciferic, MAN
- egotism by Luciferic means he makes thinking, feeling, and willing
- between our ego and our astrality.
- of C. S. Lewis's description of the human ego as “a
- into it. These are four ways in which the healing of the ego can be
- ego which was not human but macrocosmic. There followed the
- between ego and astrality. On the basis of the biblical records one
- balance between ego and astrality.
- a pure spiritual ego, and by this ego counteracted death. Throughout
- permeation by the ego, conditions were created allowing
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- finally how the disharmony between the ego and soul forces affected
- The Christ Impulse and the Development of the Ego-Consciousness
- astral coming, and finally a coming of Christ in the ego. These
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: