Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eye
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- connection we may cite the book of Genesis: “Their eyes were
- “Their eyes were opened.” He says that in the sphere of
- for this reason that our eyes are so comparatively material. An eye
- this material eye as we have it now, but would have seeing activity
- of the camera eye, we would have had a living activity which would
- creatively, our eyes can not, our tongues hardly at all. With smell
- If you study the whole cerebro-spinal system with the eye of the
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- think it is a first awakening of our etheric eyes. “You see, we
- think we see with our eyes,” he says, “but we don't
- literally see with the eyes we have in here” — and he
- pointed to his eyes. “They are a kind of microscope, or
- continuation of the etheric activity of the eye, which answers to the
- through the etheric activity of our eye; and what we see, the final
- etheric eye before it enters fully into a physical instrument is one
- can shed from our own eyes, from our own heads, into the etheric
- seen with physical eyes. It will be only the initiate, he says, who
- Jesus. There, turning his back on Palestine, marching North, his eyes
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: