Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: force
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- of responsibility, the full forces of the artist, the heart-man in
- way against the organizing forces of life in the etheric body. It is
- witnessed the process of creation, the will forces in action. Instead
- physical forces assert themselves; they intrude into a sphere which
- through over-assertion of the etheric forces on the astral. The
- physical force can overpower the etheric in a disharmonious way. That
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- this gradual absorption of the resurrection forces of Christ into the
- finally how the disharmony between the ego and soul forces affected
- forces of procreation, and of the Saturn sphere as that in which the
- the etheric forces. This also explains that other great mystery in
- forces of the etheric world, of which the Sun is the great center.
- Those forces modern science has completely failed to understand. In a
- nature of the etheric forces.
- the etheric forces are not complicated chemical or physical forces
- saurian type. And the forces which in the old days worked on those
- forces which were special in this part of the world.” And you
- it is the etheric forces which see. In his lectures
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: