Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: form
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- death. In the actual formation, in the very substance, in the
- understood by any concept formed along the lines of natural
- originally produced by the soul, which has so transformed and
- like before all this happened? He was a form created by the Spirits
- of Form, created as an Imagination. This does not mean merely making
- lives, that is, that has being. That is the form of paradisal MAN.
- Imaginations of the Spirits of Form; in the muscular system the
- visionary manifestation of the fully transformed etheric body, which
- because, after having described the various forms of matter and how
- is no longer merely the Imagination of the Spirits of Form, the
- forms of Christian organization, but, so far as we know, there is no
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- be fulfilled. Everything will be transformed for the souls who are
- significant event is a decisive transformation of the soul faculties
- essentially manifests itself in rhythmical form: in expansion and
- history when in a different, transformed way a renewed Presence, a
- up against the bias of the reformers who have translated the Greek
- rudimentary form. Only with the beginning of the fifth epoch have we
- plastic material. There you can still study the etheric formative
- when the etheric Christ assumes such a visible form that He can be
- the Christ form Who appeared in a room. But, Steiner said once, no
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: