Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: four
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- Gnostic movement in the fourth, fifth and sixth centuries, although
- corrupted human nature that it must die? I think we may point to four
- contribution towards this is to be found in the third and fourth
- by viewing the disturbed interaction of the four bodies, of the four
- description, but he indicates also the remedy. He gives four
- into it. These are four ways in which the healing of the ego can be
- Lecture Four.
- re-establishment of the paradisal balance between the four
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- become more apparent in the middle of the fourth decade of the
- four-fold meaning is adequate for translating those passages. You can
- almost take the four meanings as the points of a meditation. You know
- four. It means a fundamental turning-point of Earth evolution as far
- the end of the fourth epoch, although it contained the Mystery of
- fourth epoch has been brought to a finish. Here in America, the fifth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: