Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: kind
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- there is a kind of moral compensation; the plants in their innocence
- charged with a kind of destructive egotism is again evidence of some
- kind of sickness, some kind of “Fall.” Indeed, in some
- and cleverly, as a kind of theory and not be able to unite our sense
- kind of creative organ. We can also use it as a kind of sense organ,
- we come upon a kind of borderline. We know that we can smell in
- history of mankind since the Fall a human being was possessed of an
- each came about, he speaks of a kind of border-line matter, a
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- some of the earlier mystics mentioned — that kind of union
- seventeenth century about Christ as the Judge, a kind of early
- English. It is a kind of poetic expression borrowed from Ancient
- Golgotha, human consciousness still lived in a kind of dreamy,
- a perfect imitation of it — in plaster of paris, or plastic of any kind
- in their kind of cosmic laboratory. They use the clouds as their
- sky by the angels. This is a kind of primitive, imaginative
- pointed to his eyes. “They are a kind of microscope, or
- there is some kind of etheric materiality, what Steiner called
- even in those days by Arab tribes. We know what kind of associations
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: