Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: last
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- place of Jesus in the last moment) or, as other Gnostics taught,
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- considered last week. I will take my start from one sentence in the
- the Last Judgment, or the Eternal Judgment. And here we perhaps come
- phrase “Last Judgment” we need not give the Greek word
- cosmic, inherited instinct; in a sense, the last remnants of what we
- planet Earth will be decided! It is not the Last Judgment, but that
- And now one last remark
- occurs that phrase “The Last Day,” and here the
- a European custom referring, in business jargon, to the Last Day, or
- the concept of “The Last Day” in the New Testament, which
- be Last Days in human history whose characteristics are that accounts
- rapidly towards such a Last Day. But the great thing is that human
- a perfect imitation of it — in plaster of paris, or plastic of any kind
- generally would have seen the difference, because the last remnants
- plastic material. There you can still study the etheric formative
- some time with the last lectures which Rudolf Steiner gave in the
- outside our ranks. But, as I said last week, we do have a heavy
- we did last time, with the suggestion that whatever we may be, to be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: