Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: life
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Back Cover
- the mainspring of his own life and activity. He chose to become a
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- organs of life in the human body that they received the necessity of death.
- Literally we breathe in the breath of life, and breathe out the
- way against the organizing forces of life in the etheric body. It is
- is less permeated by life than almost any part of the body; it is
- should be fully permeated by the process of life. So we hear sounds
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- human life on Earth. He speaks of the Moon as the residuum of the
- life by the Saturn period around the Sun and you get the time when
- basic manifestations of every living being is rhythm; life
- modern science in these matters. They had three words for “life:”
- zoe, the life of the spirit; psyche, the life of the
- organic life, the life of the etheric world. To use a strange phrase
- faculties, both here and in the life after death; and in those very
- the sphere of life, but humanity — and it is vital that Steiner
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: