Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: live
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- was very much alive, too.
- on which we naturally must live.
- facts of human nature that we live as individuals of a species, as
- would be aware that he lives in a universe which is essentially an
- them. He lives in them, they absorb him. And because he retains his
- lives, that is, that has being. That is the form of paradisal MAN.
- the level of existence, material existence, on which we now live.
- know it, as we know ourselves, as we live.
- alive.” This is really the secret of the original Christian
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- cosmic ocean of the spiritual world in which He lives and Moves and
- to remind ourselves that we live in critical days, but we will not
- Golgotha, human consciousness still lived in a kind of dreamy,
- our own making. They have come upon us because we live in this vital
- and those alive shall have no advantage over those who sleep.”
- the Arabic spirit calls up in those of us who have read and lived for
- a symbol not only for people who lived in the desert but who
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: