Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: material
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- consider. This has become crude, purely external, materially defined
- counterpart of the material world, not even in living things. In this
- Fall we see all things naked, that is to say in material outline
- that in fact our sense perception is more material than it need be.
- material than they should be. Those are the sense organs.
- for this reason that our eyes are so comparatively material. An eye
- this material eye as we have it now, but would have seeing activity
- would not have seen the finished material creation but would have
- it is something almost as material as a piano in its action. The
- shall see, has certain results on the whole material nature of man.
- altogether have become as material as they are? Steiner gives a
- would have had no desire to burst into matter. He acquired a material
- the level of existence, material existence, on which we now live.
- was in the grave, dematerialization could take place not as a miracle
- dematerialization to take place — an un-doing, we might say, of
- possess the power of materializing and dematerializing at will. We
- the key to His materialisations and de-materialisations. In other
- materialize, and de-materialize at will.
- Christ can materialize and de-materialize this “Phantom”
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- power of materialization and dematerialization at will can be shared
- material from Anthroposophy for doing so, for learning better to
- plastic material. There you can still study the etheric formative
- expression of the fact that clouds are not only material; they are
- there is some kind of etheric materiality, what Steiner called
- conscientiousness of our deeds, are material that strengthens His
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: