Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: matter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- Christianity, to that time when such matters were still discussed by
- one can point in this matter of the senses is that of the whole
- have brought a little of our heart into the matter. Because the worst
- broad way about the origin of matter. It is there that you find this
- great basic description: Matter is spirit burst into visibility.
- this radiation matter originates. Spirit bursts into visible matter.
- Matter everywhere can be called “broken spirituality.”
- would have had no desire to burst into matter. He acquired a material
- spiritual scientist you will find it the type of matter which has
- is the basis for the creation of nerve matter. At the next stage,
- where the etheric overpowers the astral, muscular matter originates.
- resulting fall into matter, we have in the bony system the frozen
- the bursting of spirit into matter.
- because, after having described the various forms of matter and how
- each came about, he speaks of a kind of border-line matter, a
- beyond ordinary matter, which is supersensible, and which we touch
- suggest that this borderline matter becomes in Christ's hands,
- to discuss these matters merely as a subject of interest, but we
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- great faith in these matters.
- adjective “second.” Because this matter is so important I
- language to a modern, or for that matter from an Eastern to a
- organic matter, of living things. That is part of the cloud.
- modern science in these matters. They had three words for “life:”
- “etheric matter.” It seems that under certain
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: