Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: organ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- adequate study of the physiology of the animal, every organ, the
- total process of the animal body, indicates that it is organized for
- cooperative functioning of those organs which make up the animal
- body, there is implicit an indication of an organization towards
- death — that when its organs reach a certain stage of
- But, he continues to say, if you study the organs of the human body
- the human body is organized for immortality. Steiner says that the
- organs of life in the human body that they received the necessity of death.
- that time — that in certain regions of the organism the
- more than it should. Consequently certain organs are heavier and more
- material than they should be. Those are the sense organs.
- the sense organs the physical body asserts itself in an illegitimate
- way against the organizing forces of life in the etheric body. It is
- But the human body was originally so organized that MAN
- should have had an organ of perception for the universal spiritual
- that the only sense organ in which to some extent we can still feel
- kind of creative organ. We can also use it as a kind of sense organ,
- secretions, and ultimately the glands of the procreative organs
- harmonies in his organism. Thus, for the first time it became
- words, it is the reconstituted paradisal organism of MAN.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- human organism, by which that harmony is gradually re-established
- organic matter, of living things. That is part of the cloud.
- organic life, the life of the etheric world. To use a strange phrase
- society is the cosmic organ of understanding for these events.
- ancient times. Then the organs for cosmic understanding were confined
- longer the case. Today the cosmic organ for understanding the
- cosmic organ of cognition we are supposed to be. At the same time we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: