Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: point
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- death. He introduces this subject by pointing out that death in the animal
- exists. Then he points out the spiritual problem posed by the fact
- corrupted human nature that it must die? I think we may point to four
- itself is only a focal point for the fact that as a result of The
- one can point in this matter of the senses is that of the whole
- point to the whole sphere of metabolism, particularly that of
- Steiner points to the first beginnings of man's spiritual
- ordinary scientific point of view. I believe we have reason to
- at will. In that cycle Steiner also points out in detail how in the
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- point (which Dr. Steiner fixed as April 3rd, AD 33), you
- cosmos in the Saturn rhythm until they reached the furthest point in
- from a particular point of view play a large part in interpreting the
- almost take the four meanings as the points of a meditation. You know
- points and leaving it to his pupils to work them out into meditative
- an astronomical event, the movement of the vernal point of the Sun,
- four. It means a fundamental turning-point of Earth evolution as far
- turning-point of Earth evolution. And how fast are we moving towards
- pointed to his eyes. “They are a kind of microscope, or
- Christ is accompanied by any such violence. The main point of
- however, there are other points of comparison. He was a seeker but
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: