Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sphere
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- world and death in the human sphere are two totally different
- sphere in man is breathing, which we take more or less for
- Another sphere to which
- point to the whole sphere of metabolism, particularly that of
- agricultural experiments one can trace a sphere of destruction in us
- “Their eyes were opened.” He says that in the sphere of
- physical forces assert themselves; they intrude into a sphere which
- show in another functional sphere, the digestive, that the astral
- astrality over the etheric in the digestive sphere break down and
- come about through the fact that spirit is arrested in a sphere where
- sphere of soul experience. We have to bring it into the sphere of the
- fullness of human nature, into that tangible sphere where we touch
- nerves,” this border-line sphere where the etheric enters into
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- speaks of the various planetary spheres and their relationships to
- forces of procreation, and of the Saturn sphere as that in which the
- as being received into the Saturn Sphere; multiply the period of His
- planetary sphere of Saturn, the utmost depths of cosmic
- the Saturn sphere, traveled back, and began striking onto the shore
- that inward sphere of the etheric into which we may penetrate. He
- word to that whole sphere, the Greek word nephele from which
- but you will see it is more than that — that part of the sphere
- the visible manifestation of the astral sphere. Therefore, all those
- etheric sphere mentioned by Steiner as that in which the new Presence
- that sphere of the clouds. Actually, the manifestation, the advent of
- rhythmical Presence, presses forward into the etheric sphere, into
- the sphere of life, but humanity — and it is vital that Steiner
- on that sphere in its soul region. It is the first glimmering of an
- which lightens up that sphere in which the Etheric Christ is present.
- sphere. The time had not come for humanity to do so. Possibly,
- that sphere, let us remember that Steiner also says that the etheric
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: