Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: thing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- things were discussed. Nothing less fits the historic situation in
- sin,” which is not anything that an individual commits but
- counterpart of the material world, not even in living things. In this
- Fall we see all things naked, that is to say in material outline
- the suggestion that there is something wrong with us as a species,
- sphere in man is breathing, which we take more or less for
- granted, breathing out carbon dioxide and breathing in oxygen, which
- and we to go on breathing, by tomorrow morning we should all be dead.
- error we could make is to describe these things, however brilliantly
- perception the world appears in a great variety of created things.
- it is something almost as material as a piano in its action. The
- and the physical. He says, “There is something which goes
- it is something like a subtle, fine emanation of the etheric.”
- the physical, is something puzzling, tantalizing, even from the
- true evolution. If something is recovered, it is recovered on a
- of Wisdom. It has become something more, something He can handle,
- early days of Christianity these things were still known and
- other movement in the world where these things are so deeply
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- week ago we attempted something very daring, and you may remember
- led up to the conviction that it has something to do with us, with
- speaks, we are dealing with something quite different from what we
- be fulfilled. Everything will be transformed for the souls who are
- entirely new faculties. Everything is changing; but the most
- other things, mean “coming.” But nowhere do you find the
- have to consider something important in translating from an ancient
- obviously something arbitrary comes in. A choice and a judgment made
- evolution. Nothing less than the comprehensive fullness of the
- things Rudolf Steiner gave at what may have been the biggest landmark
- than anything else. The European continent has to catch up now. If
- all that sort of thing — the end of the financial year. That is
- paid — all those things which in some measure we have begun to
- rapidly towards such a Last Day. But the great thing is that human
- fulfilled.” And he goes on: “Everything will be changed
- these things. I say (and this is taken from Rudolf Steiner's
- also surrounds in a subtle way, all living things. In
- organic matter, of living things. That is part of the cloud.
- a mountain, but there is nothing flatter than the country between
- Louisville and Chicago. There is nothing to induce an uprush of cold
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: