Searching The Risen Christ and the Etheric Christ
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: think
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture I: The Fall from Paradise and its Redemption by Christ
- first three Christian centuries have any thinking people presumed to
- that these thinkers, who had largely drawn their concepts from the
- corrupted human nature that it must die? I think we may point to four
- egotism by Luciferic means he makes thinking, feeling, and willing
- we can think of the Phantom as a cell that will multiply, at first
- Title: Risen Christ: Lecture II: The Vision of Christ in the Etheric World
- you think of this first period of Christ's appearance on Earth
- picture our friend gave, saying, “Think of a pond, a quiet bit
- be fulfilled. I think even in our own circles there is often a great
- interpret them in the way I think they should be interpreted. Then,
- that one picks out the meaning one thinks most suitable; but then
- from Rudolf Steiner not only to think of, but really to understand,
- this subject I will tell you how I introduce it because I think it
- Here we proceed to certain considerations which I think belong
- not as hidden as we often think it is when we begin to read about it
- think it is a first awakening of our etheric eyes. “You see, we
- think we see with our eyes,” he says, “but we don't
- among Anthroposophists. I am inclined to think the very opposite is
- I nevertheless think it suggests to us that we should never think
- which he often refers. I think one must take that statement with some
- comparison, I think, is that Paul saw — out of due time,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: